kotikalaam vaanga...
priya, p.priya, shiva, vijay
I got an idea ( as usual vetti thaan ). how about everyone write recipes. could be your Innovation, or something u read somewhere, or something u learned from your friend, amma. It'll be useful for me and shiva. I can also write something in the course, what say you guys ? and I name the series as...
'kotikalaam vaanga'
:)
I got an idea ( as usual vetti thaan ). how about everyone write recipes. could be your Innovation, or something u read somewhere, or something u learned from your friend, amma. It'll be useful for me and shiva. I can also write something in the course, what say you guys ? and I name the series as...
'kotikalaam vaanga'
:)
2 Comments:
Srikanth - you and Shiva go first..
Hari enna panrannu theriyalai..Hari's godumai dosai that can even invite the fire department is a must have recipe....
okay, naanga ezhuthurom first..
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home