Inconvenient truth
Last week end (which just passed) I saw the 'Inconvenient truth' documentary on Global warming by Al Gore with my friends. It was playing in two theatres in our state. It was very informative and really a must see documentary. Those who want to know scientific explanations and the real threats of global warming - we all must see this. Lot of reviews on the web point out the negatives of the documentary one says that there were many campaign clips..but I dont think the movie was projecting too much of that.
We all can do some little thing that can help... I am planning to conserve electricity, recycle (I dont do this now), plant trees sometime when I own a piece of land (I do have lots of plants now). I am also planning to use the bus more..and cycle whenever I can. I do take the bus now but I have not used the bicycle for a long time now.
Please check this out when you have time. I also happened to see Mira Nair's 'Water' documentary. The storyline is neat - film, color and locations are a must see.
If you get these from a video store do rent and see.
We all can do some little thing that can help... I am planning to conserve electricity, recycle (I dont do this now), plant trees sometime when I own a piece of land (I do have lots of plants now). I am also planning to use the bus more..and cycle whenever I can. I do take the bus now but I have not used the bicycle for a long time now.
Please check this out when you have time. I also happened to see Mira Nair's 'Water' documentary. The storyline is neat - film, color and locations are a must see.
If you get these from a video store do rent and see.
1 Comments:
i guess algore was here in sydney last week to promote the movie, I'll watch it..
Post a Comment
<< Home