Sunday, September 10, 2006

Naan thaan first...

I am thinking intha nerathuku Jo ku kalyaanam aagi irukum la...
( Sigh !! )

I said I am a big fan of Nathiyaa.
(didn't I, sari ipo solren...)

I want to be a good Father. ( church la illai... )

I Wish to be a full time traveller.

I regret for not being like that.

I hear 'Jaathi malli poocharame' from Azhagan.

I am a piscean both by birth and character.
( read the piscean characters, nalathaa ezhuthi irunthaan, so... )

I Dance never.

I Sing except when I sleep.
( most of the times I get 5, 10 cents as offerings, paasakaara pasanga... )

I Cry except when I dont sleep.
(potruvaar potratum, thootruvaar thootratum..)

I am not what I think of myself.

I make with my hands - low fat milk sambaar, vinegar rasam, tomato sauce pongal..( inum niraiya dish ku per vaikala... )

I write because of Priya.
( I dont think I would be writing if Meyyaram doesn't exist )

I confuse the whole B.E
(avlo padichiten nu solla varen...)

I need definitely not what you think..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Original Design By Douglas Bowman | Redesign by Glass Palace | Image courtsey StockXchange