tagged again
I am thinking about really whether I need to do this or not
I said...and I knew I was right..damn you!
I want to...reduce my wants. like paying bills,loans and settling accounts...!#@
I Wish...all my wishes would come true. (Ore kallulai million manga..)
I regret...the past..Who doesn't?
I hear...voices..! I do..(May be there's a ghost communicating with me..)
I am...what I am.
I Dance...to noones tunes.
I Sing...all the time.
I Cry...when I am alone.
I am not...a Super Woman
I make with my hands...my future..(If that was just a ball of clay..could have moulded it...)
I write...very less.( and talk more..!)
I confuse...my own self identity. (Multiple personality problem..)
I need...peace so no more tagging...
I said...and I knew I was right..damn you!
I want to...reduce my wants. like paying bills,loans and settling accounts...!#@
I Wish...all my wishes would come true. (Ore kallulai million manga..)
I regret...the past..Who doesn't?
I hear...voices..! I do..(May be there's a ghost communicating with me..)
I am...what I am.
I Dance...to noones tunes.
I Sing...all the time.
I Cry...when I am alone.
I am not...a Super Woman
I make with my hands...my future..(If that was just a ball of clay..could have moulded it...)
I write...very less.( and talk more..!)
I confuse...my own self identity. (Multiple personality problem..)
I need...peace so no more tagging...
3 Comments:
srikanth..Nee ennamo sollitai meyyarathalai than ezhutarainu..
ennai ezhutha vekkarathu kashtam..
Ennai ezhutha vechalum vekkalam ana tag panna kashtam..Naan romba yosichu ezuthuven..Answer paper mari..
@ priyums,
glad u did. athaan sonene nee excused nu, intha thadi pasanga y, y not, 'sure' 'ofcourse' nu solitu gamunu utkaarnthundu irukaanga, avangala enna seiyararthu...
@ shiva,
:) ithuku endaa pls ellam.. romba kizhe irangita paravaillai mele ezhunthiru..
Post a Comment
<< Home