It's alarm time, wake up...
I was wondering, why there is sudden duck for new posts at the blog and the reason may be we dont know what to write about. Hmph ! allright, I'll loosen things here...
I was happy to read JoK review in Ananda Vikatan - one of the not biased, reliable review source. Overtaking everything there is a coincidence factor, did somebody notice the last line of the magazine review. It reads like this "Jilunu, Dhilunu oru kaathal kathai" which happens to be my title "Jilunu oru Kaathal - Dhillunu oru Kathai", when I wrote my review a week before this review published. The whole review is the exact replica of my review and this confirmed that there is nothing wrong in my laser surgeryfied eyes.
:)
'சொல்லாததும் உண்மை'
Hands up. Who is there following Vikatan. 'சொல்லாததும் உண்மை' is a series by Mr. Prakashraaj. I am an admirer of prakash for his taste and his passion towards his dreams. Listened to some of his media interviews, அவருடைய ஒவ்வொரு சொல்லும் அவ்வளவு அழுத்தமாக இருக்கும். உண்மையை முகத்தில் அறையறமாதிரி பேசுவதற்கும், நினைவுகளின் ஈரம் காயமல் பேசுவதற்கும் எல்லோராலும் முடியாதது. but prakash is exactly that. நீர் விழுச்சி மாதிரி அவருடைய எண்ணங்களின் தின்மை. It absorbs you. தொடரை படிப்பவர்களுக்கு நான் சொல்வது விளங்கும், தொடரை படிக்க விரும்புவர்களுக்கு என்னுடைய log in details comment section il உள்ளது...
'ஓ பக்கங்கள்'
weekly article by 'Gnaani', throws light on the knook and corner of - it could be anything. Binladen to Jeyalakshmi, Vanthe maatham to Michael Jackson. whatever the topic, this mumbai based tamizh guy have an opinion about everything. another feast to read.
why I am pointing vikatan is if we want we can pick up topics to discuss in our blog. எண்ணங்கள் இறைந்து கிடக்கிறது அங்கே.
I was happy to read JoK review in Ananda Vikatan - one of the not biased, reliable review source. Overtaking everything there is a coincidence factor, did somebody notice the last line of the magazine review. It reads like this "Jilunu, Dhilunu oru kaathal kathai" which happens to be my title "Jilunu oru Kaathal - Dhillunu oru Kathai", when I wrote my review a week before this review published. The whole review is the exact replica of my review and this confirmed that there is nothing wrong in my laser surgeryfied eyes.
:)
'சொல்லாததும் உண்மை'
Hands up. Who is there following Vikatan. 'சொல்லாததும் உண்மை' is a series by Mr. Prakashraaj. I am an admirer of prakash for his taste and his passion towards his dreams. Listened to some of his media interviews, அவருடைய ஒவ்வொரு சொல்லும் அவ்வளவு அழுத்தமாக இருக்கும். உண்மையை முகத்தில் அறையறமாதிரி பேசுவதற்கும், நினைவுகளின் ஈரம் காயமல் பேசுவதற்கும் எல்லோராலும் முடியாதது. but prakash is exactly that. நீர் விழுச்சி மாதிரி அவருடைய எண்ணங்களின் தின்மை. It absorbs you. தொடரை படிப்பவர்களுக்கு நான் சொல்வது விளங்கும், தொடரை படிக்க விரும்புவர்களுக்கு என்னுடைய log in details comment section il உள்ளது...
'ஓ பக்கங்கள்'
weekly article by 'Gnaani', throws light on the knook and corner of - it could be anything. Binladen to Jeyalakshmi, Vanthe maatham to Michael Jackson. whatever the topic, this mumbai based tamizh guy have an opinion about everything. another feast to read.
why I am pointing vikatan is if we want we can pick up topics to discuss in our blog. எண்ணங்கள் இறைந்து கிடக்கிறது அங்கே.
2 Comments:
Ippdi online sitelai ellam password podathey..Eduthu comment section ku thookidu srikanth.
I admire Prakash Raj - initially I used to think he is just another actor but heard few interviews..saw few of his movies..
seen prasannas acting (prasanna considers prakash raj his guru)..
Now I have deep respect for this man. I will read the interviews.
thanks sri for the access
vikatan log in details.
www.vikatan.com
username : supnyin@yahoo.com
password : password
Post a Comment
<< Home