New Event Calender
I tried to work on an Event Calender for an NGO and I got some free scripts and I changed it a bit and made my own Calender. This not only indicates todays date but let you add your events.
Those who want to add events can do so in the template. It is just adding a line of text and follow the guidelines. We can add festivals and birthdays (those who wish to share..)
To test it I added an event tomorrow the 9th of September and called it an Eventful Day
Those who want to add events can do so in the template. It is just adding a line of text and follow the guidelines. We can add festivals and birthdays (those who wish to share..)
To test it I added an event tomorrow the 9th of September and called it an Eventful Day
3 Comments:
priya,
i am wondering how the events recur every year, say my b'dae is march 17th, what code we write to make it recur every year.. i tried google calendar, it's perfect, but except the factor - the administrator of that calendar only can add events. is that fine ? I will explore the net for some other tools, lets c...
You can use the script from this calender only. Search for "Christmas" in the template code..There are instructions to do recurring events....
ok apo not a prob...this is good.
Post a Comment
<< Home