Reepeetuu....
makale,
saathaa priya is ??? excused ( as she said she dont want to be tagged ) though i expect her to write, while p.priya, shiva, vijay, latha, raghu elorum reepeetuu.... This time instead of objective type Q, you get 2 marks Q so please answer with a sentence or two..
I am thinking about...
I said...
I want to...
I Wish...
I regret...
I hear...
I am...
I Dance...
I Sing...
I Cry...
I am not...
I make with my hands...
I write...
I confuse...
I need...
saathaa priya is ??? excused ( as she said she dont want to be tagged ) though i expect her to write, while p.priya, shiva, vijay, latha, raghu elorum reepeetuu.... This time instead of objective type Q, you get 2 marks Q so please answer with a sentence or two..
I am thinking about...
I said...
I want to...
I Wish...
I regret...
I hear...
I am...
I Dance...
I Sing...
I Cry...
I am not...
I make with my hands...
I write...
I confuse...
I need...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home