Journey of a 'Chase'
Hi All
I know you all faintly remember about a book that I mentioned here which I started reading a couple of months back - Dan Millman's 'The Way of the Peaceful Warrior'. Atlast, I finished reading it today!!! Next thought in your head should be 'C'mon, tell us how the book was?'. Am coming to it. It was too good!!!! Was that the best word that one can get out of her vocab?!?!?! Yes, for I'm breathless reading it. It was an amazing journey reading it and feeling thoroughly satisfied. I parallely read a few others too - Sydney sheldons and John Grishams, famous authors and their famous books. Some were good and some were just fine. But probably they were not my cup of tea. Was I so happy at the end of it as I felt when I completed reading thru this one?. No I wasn't for some reason attributing to my personal likes and dislikes, my expectations and interests.
Yes, I would give 5 ***** to it. Wondering if any book would get '100% Satisfaction Gauranteed' from a reader?!?!?!
Why not, If I start and complete the book..
Why not, If I read the Epilogues and read about the other books of the same author
Why not, If I think that this book would be interesting to read even after 20 years or suggest to my nieces/nephews when they grow old enough to understand
Why not, If I want to read the book 2nd time, 3rd time, probably the nth time...
Why not, If I feel like owing a personal copy of it
Why not, If I would instantly keep my hands on it to gift it to an avid reader
I had been reading it from the bookstore whenever I could get sometime to hop to the store and did it at 3 or 4 intervals. Oooops, I realize that I have "Chased" a book to complete it :) . I have made piror attempts to chase restaurants, chase a friend, chase a movie, but never a book and it was all worth the "CHASE".
I know you all faintly remember about a book that I mentioned here which I started reading a couple of months back - Dan Millman's 'The Way of the Peaceful Warrior'. Atlast, I finished reading it today!!! Next thought in your head should be 'C'mon, tell us how the book was?'. Am coming to it. It was too good!!!! Was that the best word that one can get out of her vocab?!?!?! Yes, for I'm breathless reading it. It was an amazing journey reading it and feeling thoroughly satisfied. I parallely read a few others too - Sydney sheldons and John Grishams, famous authors and their famous books. Some were good and some were just fine. But probably they were not my cup of tea. Was I so happy at the end of it as I felt when I completed reading thru this one?. No I wasn't for some reason attributing to my personal likes and dislikes, my expectations and interests.
Yes, I would give 5 ***** to it. Wondering if any book would get '100% Satisfaction Gauranteed' from a reader?!?!?!
Why not, If I start and complete the book..
Why not, If I read the Epilogues and read about the other books of the same author
Why not, If I think that this book would be interesting to read even after 20 years or suggest to my nieces/nephews when they grow old enough to understand
Why not, If I want to read the book 2nd time, 3rd time, probably the nth time...
Why not, If I feel like owing a personal copy of it
Why not, If I would instantly keep my hands on it to gift it to an avid reader
I had been reading it from the bookstore whenever I could get sometime to hop to the store and did it at 3 or 4 intervals. Oooops, I realize that I have "Chased" a book to complete it :) . I have made piror attempts to chase restaurants, chase a friend, chase a movie, but never a book and it was all worth the "CHASE".
1 Comments:
@ p.priya
epadi thaan ungaluku ipadi time waste panna manasu varutho ?!@#$. sari u said you'll be an active blogger once ramnaa left to India. To start with, I want you to reply to the TAG post. ozhungaa pannu..
epadi miratinen paaru..
@ priya,
neeyum TAGGED...
Post a Comment
<< Home