Tuesday, August 22, 2006

If god gives me a boon, I'll stay at my age 5..



This is the other photo I love.

I was amazed about the father of this girl, she was playing in the shore and the father was playing with his son, should be her brother. Playing in the sense he is actually training them, he was explaining the importance of being fit to his children and motivating them to play and be fit. After sometime in the shore, he got both of them to the sea and started teaching them swimming. I learned swimming after coming to sydney. Raising children is certainly an art and west people do that sensibly.

2 Comments:

Blogger priyums said...

I agree with you..Ive always observed the fathers here and newer generation youth in India do play an equal and a good role bringing up the kids..esp swimming, trekking, base ball, skiing even homework sometimes these are all taught by the dads here to the children...

I believe they bring up the kids here like the birds..Parakka saapda solli kuduthuduvanga..without the overly attachment and sentiments we have. I think we should take the good from every culture. Detachment pathi namba slokam sonna porathu.

August 24, 2006 8:31 AM  
Blogger Srikanth said...

correct..

August 24, 2006 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Original Design By Douglas Bowman | Redesign by Glass Palace | Image courtsey StockXchange