Sunday, August 20, 2006

Ready 1, 2, 3 JUMMPP...



I liked this pic of mine very much. So thought of sharing more about the pic here. This weekend destination was Port Stephens, which is 4 hrs drive from Sydney. I wont classify it as a fantastic place, but only little degrees less than that. It's full of Bays, Beaches, Sand dunes and Nature. In this pic what you see behind me is the sand dunes and you know what, it's the strong beach which lines the dunes. WOW..

I was trying to click this 'Jump sequence' by asking one of my friend to jump for me. But by then, it was already late in the evening, and I could only get a ghost pic. The light was not favouring us. The next morning, we drove back to the same location, to attempt the pic again, Whola! I am very happy to see me jumping like this. My friend was accompanying me, initally he was reluctant to attempt this pic thinking the light is more bright enough to wash everything out, I was telling him "No, it'll turn out good". Ready 1,2,3, JUMMPP !! were his words. This time, I jumped. He himself is amazed to see the pic after he shot it. Thanks to Canon for the continous frame shot tech.

6 Comments:

Blogger PPriya said...

Good one!! Ur jump looks more like we seen on ads. The background looks like the surface of a moon.

August 20, 2006 8:43 AM  
Blogger Srikanth said...

@ p.priya,

thanks. moon aa...
:)

August 20, 2006 6:05 PM  
Blogger priyums said...

Shows your free spirit and energy..and tell your friend he did a gre....at piece. esp I love the jump and the position of the sun at the back

August 22, 2006 7:59 AM  
Blogger priyums said...

Shows your free spirit and energy..and tell your friend he did a gre....at piece. esp I love the jump and the position of the sun at the back

August 22, 2006 8:00 AM  
Blogger Srikanth said...

@ vijay,

aamam la..enaku romba pidicha photo ipothaiku..

August 22, 2006 8:11 AM  
Blogger Srikanth said...

@ priya,

i'll tell him... jump thaan enakum pidichathu athula..

August 22, 2006 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Original Design By Douglas Bowman | Redesign by Glass Palace | Image courtsey StockXchange