Isai naa enna ?? kelvi no.4...
makale,
Let me stop rewinding years...
This time is pretty much a new song but unfortunately went unnoticed in the gumaango & vaazhaameen era , atleast to some extent. The whole albumn is fantastic, especially this song is awesome. I'll put the link, listen to that. [ fantastic, awesome to me & is not necessarily be to everybody.. ]
I have deliberately included the actual song in the clip, for those who feel it's hard to recog with the BGM alone..
enge kandupidinga.. jart the meejik...
powered by ODEO
kelviyum naane, bathilum naane..
song : Mayakamaa, anthi mayakamaa...
film : Vishwa thulasi
raaga : mayakamaa..
coolgoose : mayakamaa..
Let me stop rewinding years...
This time is pretty much a new song but unfortunately went unnoticed in the gumaango & vaazhaameen era , atleast to some extent. The whole albumn is fantastic, especially this song is awesome. I'll put the link, listen to that. [ fantastic, awesome to me & is not necessarily be to everybody.. ]
I have deliberately included the actual song in the clip, for those who feel it's hard to recog with the BGM alone..
enge kandupidinga.. jart the meejik...
powered by ODEO
kelviyum naane, bathilum naane..
song : Mayakamaa, anthi mayakamaa...
film : Vishwa thulasi
raaga : mayakamaa..
coolgoose : mayakamaa..
2 Comments:
@ simran boots
naan thaan post laiye soitene, it dont have to be good to everybody nu..
Pazhaiya song mari start panrathu..Its not a great song but a good one.
BTW simian root- simran boots ayitane..!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home