More Puzzles...
Priya - Need more puzzles...so wake up..
I think only Srik and Shiva are actively updating their sites. Lets all do some thing different. Can we come up with a 'Theme for a week' so that all of us can blog their thoughts on it. This is just another idea. Or can we do something else so that everyone participates? So Ideas PLEASE....
I think only Srik and Shiva are actively updating their sites. Lets all do some thing different. Can we come up with a 'Theme for a week' so that all of us can blog their thoughts on it. This is just another idea. Or can we do something else so that everyone participates? So Ideas PLEASE....
3 Comments:
Suddena busy ayiten. Intha varam theme ennaku rest..kidding..For someone who can start on this topic: I wish Siva can start writing about photography techniques he is learning on our arts section.
Srikanth add your filter effect to it. I feel playing with wram and cool tomes really change the mood of the picture and is useful.
I will have some updates may be week end.
Next week I will have tech blog updates..hopefully Ramna will do it.
check out www.photo.net.
Click on video and tutorial link. They might help. There are some classes.
@priyums,
cool site..
Post a Comment
<< Home