Monday, June 12, 2006

Images from VFS-USA website...



Is the 2nd letter "e" or "c"? This is what I refered to in the comments that I have put in the other post for Priya's thoughts on Citibank website.




I got this image first. Since I type a 'c', it errored out. Then it gave the 3rd image. Notice the positions of "e" in these images. How is it fair?

3 Comments:

Blogger priyums said...

character recognition is so irritating. Luckily blogger comments are saved even if you dont type the characters properly..
This is all done to avoid spams..

Thiruppi thiruppi try till you get some characters that you can actually recognize..Spam panravanga pudhusa ethana kandu pidipanga..Aparam athukku oru fix..

June 12, 2006 3:43 PM  
Blogger priyums said...

By the way athe imagai vera mari..kudukutha..very funny..

Inimel ippadi character recognitionum hackers break pannita enna pannalam..credit card information vangi authorize pannalama? So bloggerlai oru comment pannanumna passport number..name..DOB ..credit card ella detailum enter pannanumna..eppadi irukkum


Yerkenave intha site ellarum padika mudiyarthillai..Sila perku comment poda neram illai..intha thalavaliyum irundha no one will do anything..

June 12, 2006 3:51 PM  
Blogger Srikanth said...

apovum velai yethu poi naan panindu irupen..i guess so..

June 12, 2006 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Original Design By Douglas Bowman | Redesign by Glass Palace | Image courtsey StockXchange