Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Updated paintings

Hi All,
I have updated my painting blog with new ones I made for artwalk..and I am still making for the new painting exhibition. Comments (critics) not only are welcome but appreciated.

Check out this blog link.

priya

2 Comments:

Blogger Srikanth said...

pria,

antha meera paitings really looks elegant as you said. I dont have any ideas about paintings, but l like to observe. I got a friend here who does painting, now i can say him we got one in our flock too.

cheers
srikanth

May 30, 2006 10:37 PM  
Blogger priyums said...

Thanks Srikanth! Siva I dont have the Trex anymore..could be done again..Social themes lai exhibition Trexsai eppadi kattalam sollu..!!!

Murali Mama..Your blogger name is fine but if I have to add you I need to enter an email address - which one did you give for blogger is it muraliswam@gmail.com or muraliswam@hotmail.com??

June 01, 2006 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Original Design By Douglas Bowman | Redesign by Glass Palace | Image courtsey StockXchange