wake up & brush your brain..
makale,
I enjoyed this puzzle, you wanna give a try then here u go..
Think of words ending in 'gry'.
Angry and hungry are two of them.
There are only three words in the English language.
What is the third word?
The word is something that everyone uses every day.
If you have read carefully,
I have already told you what it is...
I enjoyed this puzzle, you wanna give a try then here u go..
Think of words ending in 'gry'.
Angry and hungry are two of them.
There are only three words in the English language.
What is the third word?
The word is something that everyone uses every day.
If you have read carefully,
I have already told you what it is...
4 Comments:
Srikanth, This puzzle is not phrased properly. There is no other word that ends with gry.
I can think of tangry - it is a slang that means extremely angry
And ofcourse "Jangry" - an Indian sweet - I made this up.
The original puzzle has been changed. Check this out
http://www.askoxford.com/asktheexperts/faq/aboutwords/gry?view=uk
antha phrase thaan catch ....
nee ipadi leak panitiye...
;p
Seri yaaru poi commentslai irukarathai copy panni paste panni check panna poranga..Nee venumna paren..
And Jangryku nee mark kuduthey aganum..
and intha puzzle paartha idathula i saw more 'gry' words.. so jaangry ku mark kidaiyaathu
;p
Post a Comment
<< Home