Sunday, July 30, 2006

Indru(m) oru paadal - 6

makale,

I know I cant blog mentioning about IR, it's bound to happen sometime and it's now. I would say this track is a tablaa solo rather than male solo, IR scores here - hitting the right rhythmn and not make it too complicated by adding unwanted instruments. Malaysia Vasudevan's seasoned voice certainly lift the song. For the nostalgically-inclined, this track was a staple of Doordarshan for the 'Oliyum Oliyum' that occurred close to Diwali!

Enjoy listening..



powered by ODEO

3 Comments:

Blogger Srikanth said...

@ vijay,

endaa naana compose pannen..
;p

July 31, 2006 10:54 PM  
Blogger priyums said...

Very nice song. I recorded this song on tape long time back and I lost the pae too. Intha song intha voicelai than nalla irukkumnu thonudhu..

Unrelated to this..Vasantha kala nadigaliley nu oru pattu iruku..Do you know what it is known for..

August 07, 2006 11:48 AM  
Blogger Srikanth said...

therilaiye priya, rajini paadra paataa.. moondru mudichu nu ninaikuren padam per, i am not sure. MSV voice..if it's that antha voice chance e illai..evlo striking aaa irukum..

August 07, 2006 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Original Design By Douglas Bowman | Redesign by Glass Palace | Image courtsey StockXchange