Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Indre Inoru paadal - 10

makale,

I cant audio blog tomorrow due to official reasons ???!@#, so let me get done with this post todae. I dont expect any credit for my punctuality, coz it's already known to e'bdy ..
;p

Nee paartha paarvaiku...

It'll be better if I am not writing anything about this song. Perfecto. 'must hear' category. Now you know why IR is music god. I wonder did 'Asha Bhosle' nurture the song or the song nurture 'Asha'. Guess, the voice born for this song.


Unpaarvayil...

Devisriprasad - happening music director in tollywood, I would say he is just a medium for making the tamil people hear telugu rhythms. All his tracks in telugu, sings tamil whenever he work for tamil films. Obvious choice for the track is Karthick, the energy is needed for the song, and the energetic young singer gives it 100 %. sumangali is his pair, another upcoming singer who promises lot. Will write about her in the coming posts. A romantic song with a mix of slow and fast rhythms. Nicely done at the end. No need to say it's one of my favourite, not for the 'Trisha' factor but for the percussions used in the song. Sshh... Is somebody laughing there...
;p

will follow as always...

1 Comments:

Blogger Srikanth said...

en romba telugu padam paarkure nee..
puriyalaiye...something fishy...
;p

August 11, 2006 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Original Design By Douglas Bowman | Redesign by Glass Palace | Image courtsey StockXchange