How much HARD work do we do?
Hi All
Read thru this interesting article and let me know how many hours of work you all put in a day.
http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=28&ContentID=2593
I know I'm a hardworker..so no problem...Srikanth - namakku yellam kavalai illai...correct thaane?
Read thru this interesting article and let me know how many hours of work you all put in a day.
http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=28&ContentID=2593
I know I'm a hardworker..so no problem...Srikanth - namakku yellam kavalai illai...correct thaane?
3 Comments:
Naan enna ninaikarenna..Dr.Westku niraiya free time irukk..aparama patientsai varalainnu....
Illaina ippadi research ellam panna mudiyuma....!
Intha mari than ippo ennaipola jananga yosikaranga..Avanukenna daily Gym poran avanuku velaiye illai pola irukkunu comment adichutu ivan computer munnadiye 12 manneram work pannuvan..Ana partha rende varushathulai antha gymku ponavan flight vangi oorellam vacation povan..Velailai busya irundha namba aalu 14 manneram innum velai pannuvaar..
So I do not get the concept of work time and money. Ippo computer agelai if you cut mails, interactions like phone calls, support etc..The actual work is nothing..code panranvanga than panranga..10 peru coordinate and manage panranga..Lotsa time gets wasted in unneccessary things..So workna enna..productive output worka..physical exertiona..illai verum mentala..
first of all apatamaana poi antha australians fact..
// In the quest for money and status, Australians are among the hardest workers in the world. //
fridae they dont work, saying it's weekend and mondae they are reluctant to work saying they just came from the weekend.
may be the lines go for Chinese and Indians.
Priya
Ok, for me, i'm not concerned about what she has said here abt how many hrs Australians work etc. But I think its really true if its important to put atleast 6-8 hrs of work a day - either working somewhere or doing something that we like. But its definitely acceptable that people are less happy when they have less work. Ofcourse I have come across few people who are "happy" doing less work and made that their way of life.
Somehow "work" has become an integral part of our life we feel insecure and hence less happy when we dont have work. Guys dont have a choice but to work but I cant imagine myself sitting at home all day long doing nothing. Probably its the same for all us - you, latha, vidhya etc.
Post a Comment
<< Home