Isai naa enna ?? kelvi no.8...
makale,
sometimes I wonder how could one get everything right. talking about our own maestro. hear this clip, a good song should deliver the mood and I guess this is one of his best which just delivers the exact.. I have included the lyrics aswell coz it might be hard with the BGM alone.
asusual one of my favourite..
have fun ..
powered by ODEO
I suppose, I should ask devuda devuda song with the actual 'devuda, devuda, ezhumala devuda' lyrics to get the answer...
anywae bathil itho..
song : chitukuruvi mutham tharuthu..
film : chinna veedu
coolgoose : chitukuruvi mutham tharuthu..
dont ask me whether it's tamil film or malayalam film ... murugaa, kanna katuthe ipove enaku..
;p
sometimes I wonder how could one get everything right. talking about our own maestro. hear this clip, a good song should deliver the mood and I guess this is one of his best which just delivers the exact.. I have included the lyrics aswell coz it might be hard with the BGM alone.
asusual one of my favourite..
have fun ..
powered by ODEO
I suppose, I should ask devuda devuda song with the actual 'devuda, devuda, ezhumala devuda' lyrics to get the answer...
anywae bathil itho..
song : chitukuruvi mutham tharuthu..
film : chinna veedu
coolgoose : chitukuruvi mutham tharuthu..
dont ask me whether it's tamil film or malayalam film ... murugaa, kanna katuthe ipove enaku..
;p
8 Comments:
is it a birds name that song starts with..Got a clue from someone..!!
@ priya,
athu sari, clue va mattum correct aa sollu.. paatu ???
sari, i will give one more clue which will almost get you to the song..ok vaa..but i'll mail you, inge post panna would be disturbing for the people who wants to solve the puzzle.
but is there anybody who would like to solve ?????
Hey Srikanth
Yenaku kandu pidikkave mudiyala...Why dont u send me also the clue?
inimel nee pudu paatu podu aana romba latest a vantha paatu podathe..ok vaaa...
@vijay & makkale,
enna theriyum clue vaa... vijay kite paataiye soliten... so yaarukum theriyala nu mudivu panni, intha thadavai yaarukum points kidaiyaathu enbathai therivithu kolkiren...
I knew the song..I tried to find it in raaga it was not there then
musicindiaonline it was not there - then tried coolgoose - some alex prabhu had sung it..in rajangham .com there was only the link. Then I thought how would u have downloasded it and got confused and waited.
Athanai kindala unnaku..Naan post panren question - appo pakalam..
Makkale what r u doing??
BTW it is chittu kuruvi vekka paduthu..
It goes like tintin tidideen
tintin tidideen
The chittu kuruvi muttham is a slow song man...This goes like
tin tin ti ti dee een
tin tin ti ti deen
you know what I mean..-4 for you..
@ priya,
othukidren.. nee paata download panitenu othukidren..
next time meet panren ... athukaka ivlo insult pana koodaathu... azhuthuduven... azhuthuduven..
;p
Post a Comment
<< Home