Indru(m) okka paatalu - 3
makale,
sunthara telunginil paatu isaithu.. yeah.. I go with Bharathiyaar, it's true that 'telugu' have a charming tag, my listening to telugu songs started from '04 since we have a sundaran in our home from Hyderabad. Within this 2 years I am more fluent than him when coming to listening songs. Let me introduce some good telugu songs here and there in this series. It doesn't happen often, getting a good melody with racy rhythms. 'china china vana kuyil, konji konji koovuthama' from Mouna raagam is one among them. SPBala & Chitra are all over the song here. SPB to me is 'man with God's voice', and telugu composers use him extensively than our music directors. I know shiva and priya listen to telugu songs, did you guys heard this song before.
a. Would you believe I bought the DVD of this movie for the Hero ?
b. This song is from the movie 'Athadu' starring Trisha, Hero? who cares for him?
Am I sounding nonsense..??
powered by ODEO
sunthara telunginil paatu isaithu.. yeah.. I go with Bharathiyaar, it's true that 'telugu' have a charming tag, my listening to telugu songs started from '04 since we have a sundaran in our home from Hyderabad. Within this 2 years I am more fluent than him when coming to listening songs. Let me introduce some good telugu songs here and there in this series. It doesn't happen often, getting a good melody with racy rhythms. 'china china vana kuyil, konji konji koovuthama' from Mouna raagam is one among them. SPBala & Chitra are all over the song here. SPB to me is 'man with God's voice', and telugu composers use him extensively than our music directors. I know shiva and priya listen to telugu songs, did you guys heard this song before.
a. Would you believe I bought the DVD of this movie for the Hero ?
b. This song is from the movie 'Athadu' starring Trisha, Hero? who cares for him?
Am I sounding nonsense..??
powered by ODEO
4 Comments:
@ shiva,
theriyum, avan enna trisha vida periya kokaa...?
;p
Very beautiful song..I will check out the movie too. Ippadi trisha fanna srikanth..romba than kova padaran..I know She can dance..Ana vijayoda than nalla irukka trisha
@ priyums,
enna trisha fan nu solli oru chinna vatathukulle adaichidaathe.. enoda taste romba perusu...athu sari..
;p
@ vijay,
dei, endaa ipadi...adaki vaasi..
;p
Post a Comment
<< Home