I am here ! -srikanth

guys,
this is the first time i blog. priya said to me that she got good tamil misc songs, that i would love to hear so priya could you give us the links and as i mentioned in the group mail this is the link of a song which i love most .. I strongly recommend to hear it.
http://www.brahmanas.org/slogas/Misc/Malarpola.mp3
and moreover guys interested in slogas can browse through their slogas section as well.
chees
srikanth
6 Comments:
Srikanth,
Really nice..sloka linksum nalla irukku. Welcome to blog ulagam.
I have this link - probably most of you would know
www.oosai.com Look for Tamil Devotional Songs and Click on Latha RajniKanth (first one). Some of the songs are good - Karanam, Kaithala Niraikani and if you like something else let me know.
I am looking for bharatiar songs sung not by pro's but by powerful voices..kids..or someone just coming up. The pros usually ahow their skill and its sometimes sad to hear a powerful song rendered in a raaga that makes your spirit sleep. I am looking for this song "Pacchai Kuzhanthaiadi Kannil Paavai adi"
For bharathiyar songs & devotional songs, check this link
http://www.tamilsongs.net/page/build/category/Devotional/
i used to listen to a bharthiyar albumn in this domain.
karanam song is really good..recommended for others as well
Srikant...photo ellam pottu kalakariya..Seri Antha photo unnoda thu en kitee irukkey ATTAHI PODAVA..??? Nalla response panravanga kooda vaiya moodipangalo..
pria,
antha photo podrarthula thapu illai, infact enoda GF ku pidicha photo athu. and by the wae Brisbane la irunthu oru hit iruku namba blog ku paarthi yaa, evlo eduthu solli vara vazhaichen blog ku..
cheers
srikanth
Post a Comment
<< Home